Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Part of your world

Lizzie was a little under the weather today. She spent a good part of last night up coughing so we decided to let her stay home today and catch up on some sleep. Luckily we received The Little Mermaid in the mail yesterday. So this morning we watched it and I am sure that I enjoyed it way more than her. I seriously love that movie and can't get "Part of your World" out of my head! And I'm pretty sure that I am back in love with Prince Eric.

Spending some quality time with mom and Prince Eric

1 comment:

  1. Erin, I enjoy reading your blog. I had to comment on this post. I love that you still have a thing for the little mermaid. I remember watching this movie at one of your birthday parties in middle school. We love watching it at our house too!

    ReplyDelete