Saturday, November 28, 2009

Turkey, ouzo, and sweet pumpkins

Another year, another day of feasting and swearing that you won't eat again for at least two more days. This year I managed to skip one meal post-Thanksgiving before I gave in and decided that it just wasn't right to deprive my body when it was screaming for leftover stuffing and pumpkin pie. Thanksgiving for the sweet pumpkins and pumpkin parents was spent in Connecticut with the Hatzis side. It was great to see the extended family as we just don't make it up here often enough. There was ouzo, there was football, and there were plenty of recycled jokes to pass the evening by.

1 comment:

  1. What a great Thanksgiving you all had! I miss you guys - thought about you all weekend. Enjoy the rest of your trip and extend my wishes for happy holidays to the Hatzi. Opa!

    ReplyDelete