Monday, October 26, 2009

I heart iMovie!

I think I may have opened Pandora's box and inside it was the iMovie software. This software allows you to make movies with sound, credits and all easy enough that I figured it out in less than an hour. And that was just making a basic 2 1/2 minute movie. I'm sure there are lots more fancy things you can do but The Amazing Race was about to come on last night and I decided to call it quits. So you're wondering, how does this fit in with the analogy of Pandora's box? Well, with my new fancy movies I'm afraid the requests for new movies each week are going to start rolling in from people whose name rhymes with T-Pain. And I'm just afraid that I won't be able to keep up- I mean I do have lots of pointless television to watch each night ya know!

No comments:

Post a Comment