10. We said good-bye to all of our wonderful friends at Montessori school.
9. We packed our entire house and 10 years of memories into a van destined for our new home in Colorado.
8. We spent a week in Nebraska riding tractors, elephants, visiting old friends with their new little ones, and roasting marshmallows!
7. New adventures in our new backyard and new parks.
6. A trip to the Denver Museum of Science and close up encounters with the extinct kind.
5. A weekend in the mountains, full of beautiful scenery and wildlife sightings.
4. We said hello to new friends at preschool.
3. We started watching Dance Moms so that I can be fully prepared for Elizabeth's newest activity.
2. Another trip to Rocky Mountain National Park, and the discovery that Conner gets motion sick very easily :(.
1. This guy grew so much! And started sitting up!