Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Uh, IKEA, I think we have a problem

Dear IKEA,
I realize that a mission of your company is to sell furniture and home furnishings at dirt cheap prices to global markets but I think you might have dropped the ball on this item. The hooded towels that I recently purchased for my two children looked so cute hanging up in the store and at the price of $9.99 who could resist? Funny thing happened when the towels were actually placed on my kids following a bath and I put the towel over the head to keep their little ears warm. I've attached a picture for you to interpret as you will but maybe next time you are designing hooded towels, put the towels on a model to ensure that your design is going to be interpreted as you intended. I'm just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment