*disclaimer: Chris did not give me any input on his list, I just write what I observe.
1. Working, working, and then spending weekends working
2. Reading medical articles with big words in them, mainly about lungs and phlegm
3. Coming to grips with the fact that the Mets aren't going to make the playoffs again this year
1. Road biking
3. Teaching the kids all the essential dance moves, such as the cabbage patch, running man, and the Carlton.
1. Saying uh oh, and that's about it
2. Pointing and grunting at items instead of attempting to say the words
3. Chasing the dogs around the house, cornering them so he can proceed to torment them
1. Learning new command words so she can more effectively order Conner around
2. Fooling mom into thinking she is ready for potty training
3. The Corsica collection at Baby Gap
Lizzie does the Carlton